Mining Companies

Go down

Mining Companies

Post by Bryangold on Tue 13 Feb 2018, 6:20 pm

We are coming over to WA in a couple of months and would like to know the Mining companies that allow prospectors onto their leases. Is there a way we can find out.
Thanks

Bryangold

Back to top Go down

Re: Mining Companies

Post by pilko on Tue 13 Feb 2018, 6:36 pm

what area are you going to??

My opinion for what it's worth.....you have it ar*e about.....do your research..learn about where you want to be...then see who has the ground and learn how to approach them.
Do it sooner rather than later as this year will be busy as here in the West and companies will cease up their permissions at some point...at a guess.

pilko

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryangold on Tue 13 Feb 2018, 6:45 pm

That's fair enough. I gather we can get the mining company info off Tengraph. I just wondered if there was a list available. We are currently researching the areas we want to go to.

Bryangold

Back to top Go down

Post by Wedgetail on Tue 13 Feb 2018, 9:11 pm

Join the APLA. We have arrangements with 4 mining companies but ya have to be quick as there is a long queue and they have a limit to how many people they allow on their ground. Available ground is around Kalgoorlie, around Leonora and north of Kalgoorlie. Companies are also demanding APLA membership and Public Liability Insurance. APLA membership provides both.

Website - www.apla. com

Tony's correct, they don't keep it open for very long. You can also use the Sect 40e of the WA Mining Act to get a permit to go onto Exploration Licences.

Wedgetail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum