Anyone fancy educating a POM...!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by bluebenz1 on Wed 13 Jan 2016, 7:41 am

So....back from my little tourist trip....had a little play with my xp deus at a disused gold mine called silverlite just of the coolgardie esperance highway, great to get a taste of the area....found a small quartz stone which the detector reacts to so maybe there's a speck of gold in it...!!! I'm back to the UK next Sunday and out and about in Perth/Freo till then...just wondered if anyone was around to meet up with so I can pull there ear about proper prospecting trips...how to organise them..what to take into consideration etc...I'll buy you a beer/coffee....

bluebenz1

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone fancy educating a POM...!!

Post by martinjsto on Wed 13 Jan 2016, 8:27 am

not in Perth buddy but if you ever head up this way (Northampton/Geraldton) you're more than welcome to drop in and have a chat about things.
martin

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs on Wed 13 Jan 2016, 6:02 pm

I assume you mean you are leaving this Sunday ? I'm a bit busy at the mo doing cr*p at home but could meet up with you in Fremantle this Friday if you are available.
Cheers
Cliff

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluebenz1 on Wed 13 Jan 2016, 9:52 pm

Thanks martinjsto, If i'm up your way i'll look you up, thanks

bluebenz1

Back to top Go down

Post by bluebenz1 on Wed 13 Jan 2016, 10:02 pm

Bignuggs wrote:I assume you mean you are leaving this Sunday ?  I'm a bit busy at the mo doing cr*p at home but could meet up with you in Fremantle this Friday if you are available.
Cheers
Cliff

Hi Bignuggs, yes I do mean its this coming Sunday we're leaving....would be great to have a chat....we can be in Freo late afternoon early evening if that fits with your schedule....

bluebenz1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs on Thu 14 Jan 2016, 8:34 am

sometime between noon and 2pm would be good if you are able to make it. if not, we can always catch up when you get back. I think you said you'll be back about June.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluebenz1 on Thu 14 Jan 2016, 9:19 am

Hi Cliff....Thanks for getting back...we have to be in Mandurah until about 2pm Friday so wont be back until about 3.30pm...bugger...Really appreciate you trying to make time to have a chat.....I will definitely be back some other time so will try and touch base then....In the mean time I will continue to gather as much info as possible from this forum and others...and be compiling a comprehensive list of gear needed for a month ish trip prospecting. I'm sure I saw someone talking about a list on this forum....can't find it now.....
Cheers
Simon

bluebenz1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian226 on Thu 14 Jan 2016, 9:47 am

I am currently in Perth doing some work on son's unit and will be heading back Friday so could catch up with you in the arvo. I have sent PM with my mobile so if you like give us a call and we can meet to help you.

Regards Ian

Ian226

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs on Thu 14 Jan 2016, 10:57 am

Hi Simon,
Not a problem. I'll see how it goes, got a few things to do but might be able to switch it around. PM sent with my mobile number, let me know where you will be when you hit Fremantle.
Would be good to put faces to some of our forum members.
Cheers
Cliff

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum