Hi All

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi All

Post by Bignuggs on Tue 23 Jun 2015, 6:29 pm

Well life has been damn boring at the mo, but at least I attacked the weeds at home  Razz  jeez, did we get some rain or what lol!
Been waiting for the 21 day waiting period to finish on some 40E's and that's tomorrow but as I have said in another post, I'm being held up with another prob.
I'm busting my gut to get out and away from the city.  It better come soon  
I need some peace and quiet.  Bloody call centres are driving me insane with the phone  Twisted Evil
Some fire side chat and drinking is needed real quick and I don't care about finding the filthy gold    

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi All

Post by Viper on Tue 23 Jun 2015, 7:51 pm

Call centres....

Can I speak to the manager please"

As much as I'm a nice fella (Just ask me Wink Wink )

I like everybody else has had a gutful of em...

But one day I near come unstuck...... as it happened I was at a mates place, he was down the street, & the Phone rings.

"Can I please speak to the owner of the residence please.. a...  Mr Moyles..."

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmaybe"

So he go's about the speel, 1/2 way through I say... you only rang about braggin rights cause you beat us in the cricket didnt ya" That stopped him..... excuse me Mr Moyles...? so I repeated ...... a second or 2... Do you play a bit of cricket do you Mr Moyles?.... As a matter of fact I do..... Annnd... what position do you play Mr Moyles... A medium fast bowler as a matter of fact.... Reeally well it says here Mr Moyles...  that you are 56 years old !! .... Yeah... well I'm a fit c&*@ .... hanging up the phone ..... I thought how do they know his name & stuff... turns out that my cobber changes his phone carrier every time they offer him cheaper rates.... Oh well we got a good laugh...

But the buggers just keep ringing... (business home phone cant get on the do not call list) Evil or Very Mad
Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs on Wed 15 Jul 2015, 4:05 pm

I'm starting to get some shifty calls who reckon they are from Telstra and they say I have a problem with my bigpond connection.
Yeah Right. they will try everything to suck ya in.
"Don't Call" register is now a waste of time. they call anyway the bastards.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gold n beer on Wed 15 Jul 2015, 5:48 pm

Cliff
they are the nasty bastards, they say there telstra but are calling from the Philippines.
don't ask to speak to there manager coz they have it set up to fool you
they give you the managers number and they answer it with hello thank you for calling telstra how may i help you.
they will give id numbers etc etc to make it seem legit.
but call telstra by finding a Australian number out the phone book and they will confirm the id numbers isn't there's and the phone number you rang to speak to the manager is from the Philippines.
they target pensioners, even disability pensioners. my sister in law is on a disability and she followed thru with the call until they wanted her bank details.
problems with your computer speed, they increase your speed the want $5 or something and need your account details to pay
they have tried it on with my missus 84yo gran and she doesn't have a computer.
and they get narky when you refuse to turn your computer on, that's how i know where they are from coz my old man had a rip roaring blew with them when he refused.and he contacted telstra Australia
this has been going on for years and hasn't been stopped, read the other day that 43000 people in Australia get caught up in scams every year, and i had a mate lose everything including his family among 2 property's in a horse racing scam yep over $1m. yeah his fault by why don't the gov shut these mongrels down and they are from QLD.
bloody mongrels that's my bitch for the day.

jase

gold n beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum