shared trip?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shared trip?

Post by suzyq20 on Sun 08 Mar 2015, 5:05 pm

Hi, Any body willing to take a newby away for a week detecting up North in June sometime. I have my own vehicle and can supply food. Willing and keen to learn! Wink I live in Mandurah.

suzyq20

Back to top Go down

Re: shared trip?

Post by martinjsto on Sun 08 Mar 2015, 6:01 pm

hi suzyq20, good luck with the trip. there should be heaps heading out around that time so you should be able to hook up with someone. not many members here atm but give it a month and the season will be in full swing, pardon the pun Very Happy
martin

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 09 Mar 2015, 2:37 am

Lots of prospectors in Mandurah, its like a big retirement village down there Laughing, also I don't know if you are aware but there is also a club in Mandurah, a branch of apla.

They meet one Sunday arvo a month at the CWA hall in Cooper st as far as I know, usually its advertised in the local paper as well, pm me if you want some further information, try this link

http://www.apla.com.au/p-mandurah-branch-6.aspx

au-fever

Back to top Go down

shared trip

Post by Ian226 on Wed 11 Mar 2015, 9:21 pm

Hi SuzyQ Apla are also having a field trip in May so would be good way to get some knowledge from the members. Not sure if I should post contact phone for secretary but PM if you like so I can pass it on, Regards Ian

Ian226

Back to top Go down

Post by fossil22 on Wed 22 Apr 2015, 9:50 am

Hi suzieq we are heading north in July, there is a group of us might see you there hey.

fossil22

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum