gpz 7000 very impressed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gpz 7000 very impressed

Post by mickb on Sat 28 Feb 2015, 7:39 pm

Got out yesterday arvo with the gpz spent most of the arvo testing on various targets took some getting used to but had a good run today. got 7 on flogged ground smallest was .17gram at 50mm deep bigest was 4gram at nearly 400mm or 16" (Measured) apart from them most were around a gram or sub gram at around 3 to 6 inches deep 
Thteshold is a bit warbly mostly i used high yeald / difficult sens at 14 target vol at 12 
Realy got to grips with it today gonna try some deep ground tomorrow 
still out bush will do a more in depth report when i get back 
But for now im very impressesed
Regards 
Mick

mickb

Back to top Go down

Re: gpz 7000 very impressed

Post by araratgold on Sun 01 Mar 2015, 3:49 am

Good report Mick !
Rick
araratgold

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto on Sun 01 Mar 2015, 5:44 am

thanks mick for the report. 4g at 16" is a good result and im sure with more use you will get the most out of the GPZ, look forward to todays finds. good hunting

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stemiller on Mon 02 Mar 2015, 8:43 pm

Well guys if I had any doubts before about the gpz I am converted, today I was out with a friend Dave who had a gpz whilst I had my trusty old 5000. We decided if any targets are detected than we will compare. Dave got his first target, I run the 5000 over and both machenes picked it up. It was about 0.2 grams at about an inch. Second and third targets bothe found with the gpz about 2 inches in depth again sub grammars, the 4th was at about 6 inches came in about 1.7 grams. The fifth target was found in the tailing of a previous dug hole however what disappointed me was I had just been over the the hole with the 5000 (15 inch coil), we tried again knowing the gpz indicated a possible target still I could not register well done gpz. all in all the gpz found 7 targets mostly sub grammars. It certainly picks up smal gold yes we looked for the deep gold but we have to walk over it first, good day for dave bad day for mr although I did have lots of success over the weekend, the finds were on mineralized ground

Stemiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum