Hype got me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hype got me

Post by Sporaticus on Mon 23 Feb 2015, 11:03 am

Well, after a slumber of 8 years, only swinging for a week a year, the 7000 has got me back kicking and screaming. cheers Will be out giving it a swing tomorrow, but from what I have read, will be spending most of the time digging shaft sized holes everywhere I walk Very Happy Will write a bit of bs about it after a week or so, or the min I step over a 1000 oz piece........whatever comes first lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Re: Hype got me

Post by Banjo on Mon 23 Feb 2015, 11:07 am

Good luck out there Sporaticus and looking forward to your reports.

Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyPete on Mon 23 Feb 2015, 11:38 am

Smash it hard mate kwdf and dont forget the long handled shovel thingy l;wfh

Pete Cool

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by driller on Mon 23 Feb 2015, 12:52 pm

Go get`em   Sporaticus...........it`s like riding a bike ....you never forget how.....

Driller.

ps     Thanks for giving me a hand to clean up the "one piece patches"...........

driller

Back to top Go down

Post by fencejumper on Mon 23 Feb 2015, 3:21 pm

good luck out there sporaticus, looking forward to hearing about the 7000 warts and all, if theres any.
cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporaticus on Mon 23 Feb 2015, 4:28 pm

Well, unboxed the thing, spewing it's the first one I have needed the instructions to put together, the twisting the middle shaft had me thinking minelab had sold me the one dodgy detector, but no, it was just me thinking I was an eggspurt. Looked at the battery and burst out laughing....it's tiny, well after what I'm used to anyway. Unpacked the harness and shock horror, there's a pouch for the battery the 4500/5000's use. Well that's all I could think it was for and is it a sign there maybe a bigger battery in the works. That scares me a bit, cause at 10 700 bucks, another coil and a bigger battery, minelab may ask us for another 2 or 3 grand scratch But all good so far, batt's charging, I'm studying, temp's dropping and I'm up to 50 one arm push ups getting ready cause Ray's right, that coil is gunna sort me right out Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 23 Feb 2015, 5:50 pm

yeah mate done 3 hours straight without the harness so I'm right for an arm wrestle with anyone..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Bro on Mon 23 Feb 2015, 10:01 pm

Good luck Sporaticus, hope it's a tad cooler and the push ups work, looking forward to see what this sucker can do.
Bro

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto on Mon 23 Feb 2015, 11:49 pm

go getem sporaticus.
good luck

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by goldchaser on Wed 25 Feb 2015, 2:11 pm

Yeah hype got me to sporaticus,was telling some friends the other week,just be cool,sit back and listen,don't get sucked into all the hype,before i knew it i was at the shop slapping $$$$ on the counter-doh.
Let us know what ya think of it

goldchaser

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum