PANIC SELLING

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PANIC SELLING

Post by Guest on Thu 05 Feb 2015, 4:39 pm

Geez i dont feel sory for any of those people flogging their GPX's for anthing less than 5K.

what r they expecting--a major flood of orders for the 7K...
Everyone doesnt have the sort of money thats banded around to drop on my counter in cash just to buy the latest and greatest.

Dont forget there is a lot of punters out there with lessor machines than the gpx version and are going to upgrade...

All the crap u hear about what the new machine should cost well is down right stupidity..What is will be..some people should just get away from the key board and concentrate on doing their job thats if they still have one

people dont really care if u havent got enough money to do what u want to do or buy--we all just do our own thing and just play catch up..god help me coz no one else will..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Re: PANIC SELLING

Post by Tkinggold on Thu 05 Feb 2015, 4:50 pm

I sold one of my 5000s only a couple months ago for $5000, bloody silly the dodos panic selling for $4000 now. There's still a huge market for the gpx, once the official price is released for the 7000 I reckon people will wake up to themselves and realize the 5000 is still a good detector.
I'll be buying a 7000 the day it gets released but I can't see many others being able to justify it.

Tkinggold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 05 Feb 2015, 5:27 pm

I've seen them for less than 4k--how stupid are they...I have orders for 6 of the new units from cashed up buyers who find gold or r working their own leases and trust me they haven't sold their 5K..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto on Thu 05 Feb 2015, 6:02 pm

sold mine b4 xmas for $5000 and picked up the SDC and a brand new 5k SDC super deal. always will be worth $5000 just their thinking better drop price else i wont sell it,

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan WA on Thu 05 Feb 2015, 8:35 pm

If you are a couple and both have 5000's as is my case, you can buy one 7000.
My wife with the 7000 can go round and mark the beeps. I can dig down the 40% with the 5000 till I can hear it and dig it up while she's off finding the next target.

Straight away ml has only sold 1 detector cause of the extreme cost whereas at a lower cost could have sold 2.

If it wasn't so hot I'd be out bush and wouldn't be posting stuff like this....

Alan WA

Back to top Go down

Post by Wedgetail on Thu 05 Feb 2015, 9:14 pm

Alan WA wrote:If you are a couple and both have 5000's as is my case, you can buy one 7000.
My wife with the 7000 can go round and mark the beeps. I can dig down the 40% with the 5000 till I can hear it and dig it up while she's off finding the next target.

Straight away ml has only sold 1 detector cause of the extreme cost whereas at a lower cost could have sold 2.

That makes a lot of sense Al. Hmmmm,,,,,,,,,

Wedgetail

Back to top Go down

Post by Banjo on Thu 05 Feb 2015, 9:38 pm

Alan WA wrote:If you are a couple and both have 5000's as is my case, you can buy one 7000.

what a great idea, how do you scrub up in a dress and a wig Ray

Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 06 Feb 2015, 4:14 am

oneday wrote:Geez i dont feel sory for any of those people flogging their GPX's for anthing less than 5K.

what r they expecting--a major flood of orders for the 7K...
Everyone doesnt have the sort of money thats banded around to drop on my counter in cash just to buy the latest and greatest.

Dont forget there is a lot of punters out there with lessor machines than the gpx version and are going to upgrade...

All the crap u hear about what the new machine should cost well is down right stupidity..What is will be..some people should just get away from the key board and concentrate on doing their job thats if they still have one

people dont really care if u havent got enough money to do what u want to do or buy--we all just do our own thing and just play catch up..god help me coz no one else will..

regards
oneday

If its crap about the price why has a Minelab dealer sent emails to customers stating that the price is expected to be over $10,500?, and just for the record other people are allowed an opinion and that's exactly what forums are for and expressing an opinion on the price or affordability of something relevant to our hobby is part of that, telling people to get away from the keyboard and "concentrate on doing their job if they still have one" is offensive.

Ever heard the saying "Better to let people think you a fool rather than open your mouth and remove all doubt"

au-fever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 06 Feb 2015, 6:44 am

that dealer is surmising the price will be somewere in that range--just hearsay--nothing official--like everything else--nothing in concrete--why don't u ask them how they come to that figure..

if u take offense then bad luck coz nothing of what others are doing in relation to selling makes sense..my remarks were a summary of what I have read on another forum and not this one. And as I said befor no one gives a rats whether joe blow can or cant afford a detector-

yep everyone has an opinion. I don't hear these same turkeys whinging to Toyota coz their vehicles are priced way out of what the local prospector can afford.

Just because I rattle someones cage doesnt makes me foolish.

spare me lord.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum