GPZ7000 Price

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GPZ7000 Price

Post by monoandnan on Wed 04 Feb 2015, 8:10 am

First topic message reminder :

G/day All
Had an email from the Prospectors Pick in Bunbury this morning advising that they are now taking orders for the new GPZ7000, they said it is going to be in the range of $10,500 plus Shocked Shocked Shocked Bloody hell I can buy 2 5000s for that affraid affraid

Mono.

_________________
Such is life  Shocked
avatar
monoandnan


Back to top Go down


Re: GPZ7000 Price

Post by Guest on Fri 06 Feb 2015, 5:57 pm

no never came back--absolute asshole--he even used to work for me,,

that's why I don't go down the hire road any more..

drug stuffed and a drunk to boot.

ah one day we will meet again...

as far as a couple of good mates go --well I can introduce u to at least a half a dozen blokes here in ktown and u will enjoy their company and they r members of our forum. no names but blokes I trust.

1 bloke who we call the idiot is a snoring delight--his mrs wears ear plugs to bed--a gem of a character for a black fella. People associated with me know him very well.

None of us steal anything and look after each other. Life goes on.

If we all get the chance to go bush full time I reckon there will be no gold left for those eastern states pirates..

regards
oneday

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: GPZ7000 Price

Post by Wedgetail on Fri 06 Feb 2015, 6:10 pm

Ray,

I might just get to KTA and meet that "blackfella gem of a mate" of yours. I have a mate just like that, full blood Yamatji, lives in Mt Magnet. He's been a mate of mine almost since the first day I ever went bippin'. Honest as the day is long and a awesome sense of humour,,,,,,,,

and yet,,,,,,,,,,,he hasn't got a pot to piss in and wouldn't steal to get one.

George Simpson, you're a legend mate.

Wedgetail


Back to top Go down

Re: GPZ7000 Price

Post by Guest on Fri 06 Feb 2015, 6:19 pm

all these fellas work hard and they all enjoy a drink after a hard days detecting...JD will keep everyone entertained with his travels around this great land...u wont want to go home..shite he can spin a yarn..

regards
oneday

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: GPZ7000 Price

Post by K town swinger on Fri 06 Feb 2015, 8:01 pm

Hey Ray I took one of your very first 23, s out for a spin because of your generosity and all you wanted in return was some straight forward feedback and to put a bit of a report on the forum.When I here of assholes like you have mentioned here it makes my blood boil, hope to see that wank stain in the scrub sometime Evil or Very Mad

K town.

K town swinger


Back to top Go down

Re: GPZ7000 Price

Post by Guest on Sat 07 Feb 2015, 8:08 am

the release is getting closer now...please be patient---all orders will be post FREE or delivered in person----always did want to go for a ride....

Once again stock will be limited as it always is however everyone is welcome to come for a day trip to check it out....i'm excited...

regards
oneday

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: GPZ7000 Price

Post by Banjo on Sat 07 Feb 2015, 8:31 am

I am on standby for the call up on the day trip Ray Very Happy

But do me a favour, if the 7000 does indeed produce miracles can you tell Nosralt you just sold your last one so it gives me time to hit all his haunts and clean them out l;wfh

Banjo


Back to top Go down

Re: GPZ7000 Price

Post by goldstrijk on Sat 07 Feb 2015, 10:20 am

I'm excited too, when the 5K and SDC came out they opened up all the so called flogged areas again, just got to get more time out there
I think I will wait, like I did with the SDC, to hear the reports
Then I'll sell my stash to get the GPZ and won't tell the trouble and strife until I have it in my hot little hands, too late dear spank kwdf

goldstrijk


Back to top Go down

Re: GPZ7000 Price

Post by Sandygold on Sat 07 Feb 2015, 11:45 am

Hey ray
If us eastern state pirates get our hands on the new machine
We will be over in droves

You may have to put snipers at the borders  lol!

_________________
Cheers
Jen58

Sandygold


Back to top Go down

Re: GPZ7000 Price

Post by martinjsto on Sat 07 Feb 2015, 11:55 am

thats ok sandygold, we will organize a few 100 of us armed with the 7k go over there and destroy your fields for good. hehe lol! works both ways. we already sent crazy pete over there and he is cleaning up quite nicely with what little is left.

_________________
keep safe out there
Martin
avatar
martinjsto
Forum Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: GPZ7000 Price

Post by boobook on Sat 07 Feb 2015, 12:19 pm

Don't worry about Crazy P.
He and his missus is nicely squared away in the Omeo pub alternating between the spa and the bar. drunken
And bloody good on him too cheers
mike Sad
avatar
boobook


Back to top Go down

Re: GPZ7000 Price

Post by Wedgetail on Sat 07 Feb 2015, 12:26 pm

Any new machine doesn't just open up the old flogged areas again. Because of increased mineralisation handling, greater sensitivity in difficult areas and greater depth, they also open up new ones. Just think of all that wide expanse of ironstone gravel laterites that came from collapsed hills and ranges. All the secondary enrichment forming nuggets at depth and we've been walking over them and hearing nothing but background noise.

e.g do you know that 300 million years, Uluru was about 500 mtrs underground, under what we know today as The Petermann Ranges? These days it's 500 mtrs above ground. The surrounding area of desert is alluvial fans from rivers and lateritic collapses of mountain ranges. Not saying there's gold there in the Petermanns, just simply that is how gold gets transported to some strange spots far away from where it was formed.

_________________
"It took me 30 years to get rich quick" - Mark Creasy

Wedgetail


Back to top Go down

Re: GPZ7000 Price

Post by Guest on Sat 07 Feb 2015, 1:03 pm

your not wrong in regards to finding gold in strange places..

Found a 3 gram piece on the side of a hill a few years back and never ever found another piece around that hill..no dig holes no nothing...bloody wedgetail eagle must have pooped it out.

regards
oneday

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: GPZ7000 Price

Post by tricky on Sat 07 Feb 2015, 1:09 pm

With the extra depth I wonder how many pockets will be opened up that have previously been out of reach. it has already happened to us with the 5000 to the tune of lots of ounces.

tricky


Back to top Go down

Re: GPZ7000 Price

Post by Banjo on Sat 07 Feb 2015, 1:50 pm

oneday wrote:your not wrong in regards to finding gold in strange places..

Found a 3 gram piece on the side of a hill a few years back and never ever found another piece around that hill..no dig holes no nothing...bloody wedgetail eagle must have pooped it out.

regards
oneday

i thought you were going to say under your work desk Very Happy

Banjo


Back to top Go down

Re: GPZ7000 Price

Post by Wedgetail on Sat 07 Feb 2015, 3:46 pm

oneday wrote:your not wrong in regards to finding gold in strange places..

Found a 3 gram piece on the side of a hill a few years back and never ever found another piece around that hill..no dig holes no nothing...bloody wedgetail eagle must have pooped it out.

regards
oneday

Back when I had a lease in Nullagine that was common. It was almost as if a river flow had dropped it there 'cos these singular pieces were never in the middle of the valley, between the hills, but usually on what could be termed a shoulder of the hill. This is very common in places like California and Alaska. It's where ancient riversides were and now long gone, all that remains is a "flat" shoulder or shelf.

Wedgetail


Back to top Go down

Re: GPZ7000 Price

Post by Nosralt on Sat 07 Feb 2015, 7:24 pm

Banjo wrote:I am on standby for the call up on the day trip Ray Very Happy

But do me a favour, if the 7000 does indeed produce miracles can you tell Nosralt you just sold your last one so it gives me time to hit all his haunts and clean them out l;wfh

 Go ahead.. I got better ones still
avatar
Nosralt


Back to top Go down

Re: GPZ7000 Price

Post by Banjo on Sat 07 Feb 2015, 7:48 pm

Nosralt wrote:
Banjo wrote:I am on standby for the call up on the day trip Ray Very Happy

But do me a favour, if the 7000 does indeed produce miracles can you tell Nosralt you just sold your last one so it gives me time to hit all his haunts and clean them out l;wfh

 Go ahead.. I got better ones still

i thought you may have been holding out on me, you tried to wear me down and break my spirit last Sunday Laughing

Banjo


Back to top Go down

Re: GPZ7000 Price

Post by Guest on Sat 07 Feb 2015, 8:14 pm

geez Terry now I know what u have to put up with..

regards
oneday

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: GPZ7000 Price

Post by Nosralt on Sat 07 Feb 2015, 8:31 pm

All I got to say is   Toughen up Princess...  

Wait till you see where you gotta detect tomorrow..

lol!  kwdf

Ya.. it can be hard some days Ray.. Hope he knows how to at least cook when we do a overnighter.



avatar
Nosralt


Back to top Go down

Re: GPZ7000 Price

Post by Banjo on Sat 07 Feb 2015, 8:51 pm

Geez, toughen up you say Very Happy
i nearly found the quick way down that hill last Sunday when i was impersonating a bloody goat, the bung knee has recovered from my successful attempt of staying upright, must of looked a sight.
Cooking, yep, crack the lid on a chunky soup (not that its chunky anymore) in the coals and boil some rice, 7 nights a week, week in week out Cool

Banjo


Back to top Go down

Re: GPZ7000 Price

Post by Sandygold on Sat 07 Feb 2015, 8:57 pm

martinjsto wrote:thats ok sandygold, we will organize a few 100 of us armed with the 7k go over there and destroy your fields for good. hehe lol! works both ways. we already sent crazy pete over there and he is cleaning up quite nicely with what little is left.

Hi Martin
That's ok, you can all come over.. Plenty of room.
Hang on a tick there's not as much room here as you guys have it over there lol!

Should do what we do, summer time head over here, winter time we all head back to lovely W.A qwk;ec   lol!

Nite all Sleep

_________________
Cheers
Jen58

Sandygold


Back to top Go down

Re: GPZ7000 Price

Post by Banjo on Sat 07 Feb 2015, 9:54 pm

Wedgetail wrote:Any new machine doesn't just open up the old flogged areas again. Because of increased mineralisation handling, greater sensitivity in difficult areas and greater depth, they also open up new ones. Just think of all that wide expanse of ironstone gravel laterites that came from collapsed hills and ranges. All the secondary enrichment forming nuggets at depth and we've been walking over them and hearing nothing but background noise.

e.g do you know that 300 million years, Uluru was about 500 mtrs underground, under what we know today as The Petermann Ranges? These days it's 500 mtrs above ground. The surrounding area of desert is alluvial fans from rivers and lateritic collapses of mountain ranges. Not saying there's gold there in the Petermanns, just simply that is how gold gets transported to some strange spots far away from where it was formed.

Cheers for the heads-up on how Uluru was formed Wedgetail, i had no idea, just researched it and now i look at the whole area in a different way, an amazing part of Australia that's for sure.
Can't wait to check out Karajini as well Very Happy

Banjo


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum