lodging an E--on line and in person.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lodging an E--on line and in person.

Post by Guest on Wed 21 Jan 2015, 3:21 pm

when lodging a new E does it matter whether u lodge the paper work in Karratha or say Marble Bar if the E is in Marble bar district for argument sake especially if there maybe a few contenders for the same ground?

Thought i might go into the Iron ore business as a sideline. got a couple of trailers to cart the dirt so all good.

will lodge the papers electronically once i figure out how to do it---- its lodging the paperwork in person that is the aim of the question to get the edge or do they simply put all lodgements in a barrel if they is more than one application and pull out a winner....mind u thats how it was done a few years ago....

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Re: lodging an E--on line and in person.

Post by Tkinggold on Wed 21 Jan 2015, 3:43 pm

Online would be quicker, it's first in best dressed as far as I know.

Tkinggold

Back to top Go down

Post by pilko on Wed 21 Jan 2015, 3:59 pm

first in time still applies.....pegging a P will still get you ahead of an E as the earliest they can be accepted by DMP is 8.30am.
So...if ground becomes VCL friday midnight....you can apply for an E online but the application time will
be 8.30am the monday morning. A P can be pegged anytime the ground is available and you have ten days to lodge
the paperwork (form 21). If there are two or more applicants for the same ground and the same markout time
it still goes before the warden and his/her little rolling box thingy. Yes, paperwork can be lodged anywhere for anywhere.
Hope that helps.

pilko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 21 Jan 2015, 5:59 pm

cheers fellas.

i'll have to take a punt with an E as its a long way to go to wack some pegs in the ground for a P..mind u it might b worth it.

regards
oneday

Last edited by oneday on Thu 22 Jan 2015, 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieAU on Wed 21 Jan 2015, 6:41 pm

oneday wrote:cheers fellas.

i'll have to take a punt with an E as its a long way to go to wack some pegs in the ground...mind u it might b worth it.

regards
oneday

You don't have to put pegs in the ground for an "E" all you need to do is have the graticular blocks on your paper work which you can lodge online or in person. Each graticular block is aprox 310ha and when using Tengraph you can turn on the graticular blocks and all the numbers appear in each block.

---------------
Wouldn't it be nice!

AussieAU

Back to top Go down

Post by toad on Wed 21 Jan 2015, 8:00 pm

Online is not that hard. Give the DMP a ring if your not sure what to do, they'll walk you through it. Very good people, very competent and helpful.
toad

Back to top Go down

Post by Dozer on Thu 22 Jan 2015, 5:40 am

With an online E, you can do nearly all of it ahead of time and then do the last bit when the ground becomes available.
Also the DMP will have the record of the E being lodged well before the 8.30AM opening time, in other words at the actual time you lodged it. I know that they used to do the pub raffle barrel thing, but that was when E-lodging was not available. What has happened since I don't know so a call to the DMP in Perth would be advised.
Good luck with the iron ore business, perhaps a fleet of cruiser utes might be able to transport the ore to the coast and export it through all those "refugee" boats that used to turn up all the time at Christmas Island.

Dozer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 22 Jan 2015, 6:46 am

yeah mate --forgot to tell yahs we have got our own boat as well..Capt Cliff at the helm..god help us..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs on Thu 22 Jan 2015, 7:25 am

Ray, I've seen your boat, it will make a good dive wreck Razz

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum