It's a bit Warm

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's a bit Warm

Post by Bignuggs on Mon 05 Jan 2015, 1:36 pm

Aircon is on and the beers cold.  What more do I need   Very Happy   Yep that's right, Uncle Ray to call me an old goat again    lol!
Cheers Uncle Ray.  The beer is luvly    kwdf     lweg        

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa/a/25899106/bushfire-threat-as-perth-sizzles/

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: It's a bit Warm

Post by aussie18 on Mon 05 Jan 2015, 1:38 pm

just got off the weather site and is 43.2 in midland yippie!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 05 Jan 2015, 2:37 pm

time to sharpen yah pick in readness for the season ahead..----nothing like being prepaired..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by cruiser1 on Mon 05 Jan 2015, 2:55 pm

Just finished stripping a wall with a heat gun.I`ll be joining ya now Cliff with a nice coldy.Not a good day to be doing it,but got to clear up a lot of loose ends before the detecting season starts.
cruiser1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs on Mon 05 Jan 2015, 2:58 pm

cruiser1 wrote:Just finished stripping a wall with a heat gun.I`ll be joining ya now Cliff with a nice coldy.Not a good day to be doing it,but got to clear up a lot of loose ends before the detecting season starts.

There's still plenty of time to do the odd jobs without gettin out there today     lweg

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cruiser1 on Mon 05 Jan 2015, 3:14 pm

You have`t seen the list of jobs shes given me since I finished work.Nah not really,I just want to get on top of them and its a good way of working up a thirst.
cruiser1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs on Mon 05 Jan 2015, 3:22 pm

Ever thought about sayin to the Mrs, here's the heat gun now go for it   Very Happy      
Or maybe not.    

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto on Mon 05 Jan 2015, 3:43 pm

must be the season for it as the missus got me stripping out the bedroom and moving into the front room ready to renovate, done for the day now and going to hit the beach for a swing later as heaps down there this morning.
when down the beach on saturday morning where we met a fellow called Mike who's daughter had lost a gold and diamond necklace a few hundred meters up the beach, we agreed to meet up on sunday after abalone fishing and I spent a couple of hours looking for it but with no luck, seems they lost it a week ago and there has been a lot of activity on the beach, I got his number so you  never know buddy. I must say the scenery is WAY better than in the goldfields... What a Face fhsdfg

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs on Mon 05 Jan 2015, 4:24 pm

Hope you find it for them Martin.  I'm a sceptical old sod and they have probably already put in an insurance claim.
finders keepers as they say or is there a reward  Very Happy
I bet the beach is better than scrub and flies right now   but I reckon Northhampton has it's fair share of flies

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum