Heritage Cleared-land

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heritage Cleared-land

Post by Guest on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 6:55 pm

A lot of country gets surveyed by traditional owners and a lot of country is deemed to be insignificant, so how do we get a map or who do we ask to see if a piece of land hasn't already had clearance on it to allow some form of Prospecting to go ahead?

Otherwise the heritage act will make some people who happen to jump up and down in a loud manner very rich.

Surely Exploration companies must have to file maps of Heritage cleared land as to stop any double dipping by any other party.

throw it out there.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Re: Heritage Cleared-land

Post by Wedgetail on Wed 31 Dec 2014, 8:11 pm

Ray,

This is the link you need:

http://maps.dia.wa.gov.au/AHIS2/

It's quite well populated as well! But it's a bit "not quite user friendly". I reckon the old system was better.

When you get some results you'll find that some files are open and others are restricted access. At that point you have to make an appointment to visit the DAA and you can MAYBE read the files there. The restricted ones are not allowed to be copied or to go offsite.

Good luck with the labyrinth! At least you'll then appreciate the hard yards that leaseholders have to go through to get work done.

Wedgetail

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs on Wed 31 Dec 2014, 8:24 pm

We don't knock the small lease holders who do the hard yards and protect their investment. And I'm sure we agree we should help them and that means don't invade the ground they fought hard to get.
we just don't like the ones who bitch and moan about it.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wedgetail on Thu 01 Jan 2015, 3:09 pm

Bignuggs wrote:We don't knock the small lease holders who do the hard yards and protect their investment.  And I'm sure we agree we should help them and that means don't invade the ground they fought hard to get.
we just don't like the ones who bitch and moan about it.

Any names there BN? Anyone you'd care to mention? Rolling Eyes

Wedgetail

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 01 Jan 2015, 5:45 pm

I bitch and moan about a lot of things but as we all know it just seems to fall on death ears however i'll be stuffed if a site has been cleared by custodians and when a new comer comes along some groups are saying that a site survey needs to be done--bullocks --go away.

that's why I am trying to get a site that has all that info..i couldn't be bothered with a mining or resource company that continually says no to prospecting on their leases, especially when they have mounting expenditure on those leases and their own cash flow is diminishing fast daily.

how can a company be viable when their share price is $0.003 --that's right 3/10 of a bloody cent --fair dinkum.

regards
oneday

as u say les that site is a handful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 01 Jan 2015, 6:17 pm

got a result so its into the DMP next week to clear a matter up.

I have been accused of wrong doing so now I have the necessary survey number to b sure.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Wedgetail on Fri 02 Jan 2015, 11:10 am

Ray,

PM me the details or email same. I think I know where you're going on this and you could come unstuck with it if it you're not careful. I've been caught as well in the past.

Wedgetail

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum