Land Banking---use it or loose it

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Land Banking---use it or loose it

Post by Guest on Wed 24 Dec 2014, 4:24 pm

I reckon its about time that the Minister is approached to get his act into gear and open up country that makes it an offense to prospect on..

If I joined the exectitive of APLA I wouldn't last till the end of the night if this rule was pursued by me....

Exploration companies are generally more than happy for us to prospect on with a couple of pre cautionary clauses.

Yet Mining companies who continually block prospectors from access to land and yet they do absolutely nothing with there leases apart from pay rates and make up expenditure is in my opinion a travesty of a prospectors right.

No one should be allowed to have 50-400 leases and do nothing with those leases apart from maybe oneday selling them on.

maybe its about time that the minister errs in favour of prospectors that want to take the matter to the wardens court to make companies and individuals more accountable for the need to land bank.

If there is no direct deduction out of their account/bank records as to expenditure then something is wrong..

and u cant tell me that coz a prospector goes there on holidays to a lease it can be a direct expenditure coz one can legally argue that the prospector on holidays was generating income although be it a paper trail...

There wouldn't b 1 prospector who hasn't been knocked back coz of land banking.

Maybe a change is as good as a holiday

and while I'm at it they can get rid of shire rates on leases as well--that would have to b the biggest form of injustice and a misconceived tax I have ever come across. The pastorialist pay the tax why do shires double dip
. Fair dimkum.

anyhow I thought I'd throw it out there.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Re: Land Banking---use it or loose it

Post by thedigger on Wed 24 Dec 2014, 6:18 pm

you are !00% right,drive 100 or so ks and the ground is taken up,but not bit of work.

Regards Frank

thedigger

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto on Wed 24 Dec 2014, 7:06 pm

yes its something that needs addressing ray, im a newbie to the mining game and i still see the effects. not just in loosing access to ground but i had a little place was thinking i may like to peg for my first lease and i have already done a lot of prep work on it and was just delaying wanting to narrow down the area so as not to peg 11 Sqkm and to learn something about lease viability etc when low and behold, the whole 50 odd Sqkm has now been pegged by a very active miner in the area who has many many leases, most sitting idle. looks like i will be out of that area in 6 mths to a year. my bad i guess, see a good spot and find some gold on it and its FREE ground and you are inclined. PEG IT there and then.... sought out the issues later.

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pilko on Thu 25 Dec 2014, 5:29 am

not taking any sides...but the mechanism through the wardens court is already in place. You can Plaint a leaseholder for
lack of expenditure. Good luck with that.

pilko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 25 Dec 2014, 7:00 am

that's the trouble--the minister says one thing and the mining and resource companies manipulate the system which they r apparently entitled to.

This is one of my points--these companies should be taking names of people and their miners right number and lodging them with expenditure as a safeguard..

I know of numerous companies that haven't step foot on their leases yet write of the $50-$100k of expenditure..

if u r drilling in one area for iron ore and your program exceeds the allocated budget u r allowed to carry over the expenditure to other leases.....mmmmm

what amazes me is the share price of a lot of resource companies being below 1cent a share from their initial lodgement of say 20cents.
u have to ask the question on whether they r going to make it in 12 months.

so an avenue may present itself were by punters get permission to go onto mining and prospecting leases and free up the alluvial rights and have a basis of legitimising expenditure.

There are a lot of lease holders on here and I cant see any problem with having permission.

Maybe the timeframe of holding a lease may need to be halved, especially with no activity being carried out.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 25 Dec 2014, 7:30 am

“To have a crack it will cost
$200,000 and take several years,” a
mining lawyer says. “And even then,
the Shovelanna episode shows that
you never know what political
pressure will come to bear.”
Instead of creating mining
investment certainty, the Bowler
decision may have actually
undermined confidence in the
system by spooking juniors from
challenging for tenements.
Jonathan Barrett
If you are trying to build a port, the last
thing youwant is someonewith a
tenement interest. If anyonewants to do
anything along the coast, Fortescue gets
a seat at the tablewithout paying for it.
Tenementmanager
FBA

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieAU on Thu 25 Dec 2014, 7:42 am

martinjsto wrote:yes its something that needs addressing ray, im a newbie to the mining game and i still see the effects. not just in loosing access to ground but i had a little place was thinking i may like to peg for my first lease and i have already done a lot of prep work on it and was just delaying wanting to narrow down the area so as not to peg 11 Sqkm and to learn something about lease viability etc when low and behold, the whole 50 odd Sqkm has now been pegged by a very active miner in the area who has many many leases, most sitting idle. looks like i will be out of that area in 6 mths to a year. my bad i guess, see a good spot and find some gold on it and its FREE ground and you are inclined. PEG IT there and then.... sought out the issues later.

Martin after there lease is live for 12 months you can peg an SPL (Special Prospecting Lease) on the area your interested in. 10ha maximum size and a maximium of 10 leases per person. Keep it a fraction under 10ha and no shire rates either and just a bit over $25 rent per year on the 10ha

This way individules can gain access to allivual areas that are under and exploration lease.

---------------
Wouldn't it be nice!

AussieAU

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 25 Dec 2014, 7:48 am

just hammer that area until it gets approved--some 7-12 months away--that should give u a fair crack of the whip.

once u put an SPL down everyone will know were u r and also hammer the livin crap out of the area..catch 22.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto on Thu 25 Dec 2014, 8:50 am

cheers AussieAU, i was reading about SPL's last night so that is a possibility, in the mean time i will flog it to desth with the 5k then the SDC,
that was the idea Ray, to hit it hard over the next year and see if it was worth any further investment. what I like about it is that the specie i got from there has lots of little cling on nuggets and fine gold flakes shredding as it is dissolving in acid so there should be a lot of fines all down the valley over a good 5km area. there are a lot of abandoned shafts around that have great history. i had started loaming but ran out of time as usual. see what happens next trip. Very Happy

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieAU on Thu 25 Dec 2014, 12:39 pm

martinjsto wrote:cheers AussieAU, i was reading about SPL's last night so that is a possibility, in the mean time i will flog it to desth with the 5k then the SDC,
that was the idea Ray, to hit it hard over the next year and see if it was worth any further investment. what I like about it is that the specie i got from there has lots of little cling on nuggets and fine gold flakes shredding as it is dissolving in acid so there should be a lot of fines all down the valley over a good 5km area. there are a lot of abandoned shafts around that have great history. i had started loaming but ran out of time as usual. see what happens next trip. Very Happy

Oh Martin, thats it, and by the time it's green/live you will know whether you still want ot peg or not.

Like Ray said, a pending/blue prospecting lease or SPL, either way it won't matter, it's like an open invite to all for a come and have a look. All you can do is what you think is best as far as pegging a lease goes. Good luck out there.

---------------
Wouldn't it be nice!

AussieAU

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs on Thu 25 Dec 2014, 12:59 pm

There in lies the story and state of things with detecting.
It's unfortunate but there are mongrels out there who have no respect.
I'm sure there are trolls out there who search tengraph to see who's lease can be hit next.
Trolls with no miners right or permissions and they don't give a FF.
Mind you, I'm buggered why we have to pay a fee to get on a granted EL, especially when a company isn't doing anything with the ground. But that's life and until the laws are changed we gotta deal with it.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 25 Dec 2014, 2:10 pm

maybe we should push for THE RIGHT TO ROAM all unused mining leases.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by pilko on Thu 25 Dec 2014, 4:37 pm

don't forget that every low down, dodgy,lower than a snakes belly trick a company can use.......we can use. It's about learning
the 'game' and deciding how far you want to play the game. Martinjsto......should and gold in the same sentence is a dangerous thing....not butting in....just my thoughts

pilko

Back to top Go down

Post by pilko on Thu 25 Dec 2014, 4:42 pm

as far as spl's go......you wouldn't peg it untill your happy that you've done your best there. ALso.....depending on lots of things.....if it's a good prospect, spend a few hundred bucks and peg an spl well away from where your really interested in....this
may help with the tyre chasers but more importantly you can get to see how a company will react on ground you have no interest in....also...if you can swing a tribute deal (and in hard economic times you have a much better chance) then no one knows the spot untill the jobs done...and it's quicker and cheaper.

pilko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 25 Dec 2014, 4:51 pm

it took me 2 years to do a deal with a mining company -- tribute agreement and some 40 pages later and god knows what there lawyers charged them -- next time I would rather give them a set fee and no royalty and they can have the expenditure to cover the lease expenditure..

but will see what eventuates in the coming season... I have had a couple of expressions of interest so will see what 2015 has to offer.

lookin forward to it.

if there is anyone else interested in having a chat then by all means.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 26 Dec 2014, 4:44 am

This subject has always been a pet hate of mine, companies tying up ground, not doing anything with it themselves,but then alsochasing others away from it, and more particularly when they are foreign companies and not Australian, its our bloody dirt not theirs and I believe we have every right to access it.

It pisses me off that we the "prospectors" have to been seen to always be doing the right and legal thing, asking permission, applying for permits, and jumping through the hoops when some of these companies and leaseholders are not doing what they are obligated to do themselves.

In reality what we are after and what they are after are two different things, the small amounts of gold that are taken by metal detectors is insignificant, and they are chasing lodes deep in the ground and are not interested in the little bits and pieces we pick up, so I cant really see an issue in us having access to these places anyway, if they are working them and there is a real threat of danger to us being there rather than an imaginery issue I could understand them wanting people to keep away.

This is the very reason a lot of people dont do the right thing, and just go where they like, if they would set up a system that is fairer to all then it would be easier for them in the long run, firstly to know where we are and what we are doing rather than to set outdated laws then have to set up squads like the gold squad to try and police what goes on, the worst offenders I have seen over the years are the ones making the most noise about others being on there ground. tongue you know who you are clown

We should all have to abide by the same rules, not one set for us and another for them, and we have every right to access all parts of our country.

au-fever

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar on Fri 26 Dec 2014, 6:46 am

Surprised no one has mentioned the Department of Environment and Conservation, the sleeping giant who is slowly controlling pastoral leases and picking away at restricting access to one and all including the mining companies you mention.

HANSARD 18 AUGUST 2010
ECONOMICS AND INDUSTRY STANDING COMMITTEE
Fourth Report — “The Department of Environment and Conservation’s Management of
Former Pastoral Leases” — Tabling
DR M.D. NAHAN (Riverton) [9.59 am]: I present for tabling the fourth report of the
Economics and Industry Standing Committee, “The Department of Environment and
Conservation’s Management of Former Pastoral Leases”.
Dr M.D. NAHAN: In 1997 the Gascoyne–Murchison rangeland strategy was established to
address a serious economic downturn in the pastoral industry. The GMS steering group
found that the rangelands environment was generally in poor condition and recognised the
need for some land in the rangelands to be set aside to form a representative area for
conservation purposes. The convergence of these two aims—the downturn and lack of
sustainability of the pastoral lease industry generally and the need for an expansion of the
conservation estate—led to the Department of Conservation and Land Management, the
predecessor of DEC, being given the task of purchasing pastoral leases and rehabilitating
these former pastoral leases back towards a natural state and eventually converting them to
a conservation estate

Read the whole PDF report here;

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&ved=0CCoQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmikenahan.com.au%2Fspeeches%2F20100819%2520Economics%2520and%2520Industry%2520Committee%2520Report%25204%2520Pastoral%2520Leases.pdf&ei=bZKcVO6aLqHRmwXLiIDABw&usg=AFQjCNGQ44YN0ZsoQ4vDybQzl7LBxUIAnQ

All this aside, have never been rejected by a mining company when approached, admittedly this was for detecting only because all of them have stipulated "No machinery."
Failing that there is the 40E option.
In defence of mining companies they are responsible for the ground they lease even if illegal mining is carried out. Recall one incident where a large yellow machine was brought in and several hectares of ground was cleared and a metre or two removed. The offenders were never identified and the company forked out 50k for restoration.

Returning to Ray's original post, this even more reason why we should all support APLA we would be going down the "tother siders" road if it wasn't for this association.

Last edited by Nightjar on Fri 26 Dec 2014, 7:10 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : info)

"Aging seems to be the only available way to live a long life."

Nightjar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 27 Dec 2014, 5:40 pm

email sent to the Minister so will wait a month or so befor I get a reply.
I don't want to rattle APLA just yet Peter, but will get a few more facts first then see what happens if anything at all.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Wedgetail on Sun 28 Dec 2014, 1:51 pm

Bignuggs wrote:There in lies the story and state of things with detecting.
I'm sure there are trolls out there who search tengraph to see who's lease can be hit next.
Mind you, I'm buggered why we have to pay a fee to get on a granted EL, especially when  a company isn't doing anything with the ground.  But that's life and until the laws are changed we gotta deal with it.

True story - a small operator, Exploration Licence holder out at Mt Ida get's a Section 20a (now 40e) application in the post from the DMP. It was taken out by a bloke in Victoria. The EL holder took the opportunity to write to the bloke and point out to him that as the EL holder, he was an alluvial goldminer that using a dryblower to recover gold from the EL and tells him he can't go here and he can't go there etc. The Victorian rocks up on the EL starts standing on his doogs and demanding he can go where he likes. The EL holder tells him he can't.

The applicant complains to the DMP in Kal. The "DMP Police" front up at the EL holders house in Kal and put him through the wringer for being a naughty boy - when all he was doing was protecting his EL as he is entitled to do under the Mining Act.

Now let's see who's paying the piper here. EL holder pays out around 800 bucks application fee for the EL. He probably went through the aborigine rip off as well. Anyway, the lease gets granted. He starts spending real money on dryblowing. Plus, he now has to pay DMP rent of about 500 bucks per year as well as shire rates of around 300 bucks per annum. The bill gets worse every year and yet he's forced to stand by and watch as a "blow in" takes his gold.

On the other hand the "blow in" gets the gold for 25 bucks. Today's detectors are good enough to clean out a patch so well that the payable gold, the type that pays the bills, is all but gone. How do I know? Because I've been on the receiving end of such instances.

So, Cliff, consider that when you complain about paying a fee. And Cliff, also have a think about exactly who are "the real mongrels with no respect" when the above occurs.

Me? I'd have Section 40e scrapped on the holdings of smaller, non-corporate EL holders if I had my way. Sect 40e was intended to break the choke hold of corporate miners on kms of ground. It wasn't intended to be used on the holdings of small operators who themselves are no more the ordinary prospectors.

Wedgetail

Back to top Go down

Post by Wedgetail on Sun 28 Dec 2014, 2:12 pm

au-fever wrote:This subject has always been a pet hate of mine, companies tying up ground, not doing anything with it themselves,but then alsochasing others away from it, and more particularly when they are foreign companies and not Australian, its our bloody dirt not theirs and I believe we have every right to access it.

You do when it's VCL or otherwise you get permission

It pisses me off that we the "prospectors" have to been seen to always be doing the right and legal thing, asking permission, applying for permits, and jumping through the hoops when some of these companies and leaseholders are not doing what they are obligated to do themselves.

How would we know if a leaseholder is not doing what he's obligated to do? How do we know when a leaseholder is simply detecting, chip sampling, stream sediment testing, panning, loaming and all the other "invisible" non-intrusive methods of prospecting?

In reality what we are after and what they are after are two different things, the small amounts of gold that are taken by metal detectors is insignificant,

But it isn't insignificant if the leaseholder is chasing that same alluvial gold as you. We also need to recognise that recent tests done in Kal by experienced detectors operators and scientists from the Kal School of Mines have revealed that GPX 5000 will recover 55% of all the gold on an alluvial patch, down to a depth of 500mm, up to an ounce in weight. Of the remaining 45% of the gold, only 35% will be recoverable using "scrape and detect" with a bulldozer. The remaining 15% is irrecoverable to a metal detector as it's just too small. That is a significant loss to a leaseholder. That's his bread and butter gone.

and they are chasing lodes deep in the ground and are not interested in the little bits and pieces we pick up, so I cant really see an issue in us having access to these places anyway, if they are working them and there is a real threat of danger to us being there rather than an imaginery issue I could understand them wanting people to keep away.

This is the very reason a lot of people dont do the right thing, and just go where they like, if they would set up a system that is fairer to all then it would be easier for them in the long run, firstly to know where we are and what we are doing rather than to set outdated laws then have to set up squads like the gold squad to try and police what goes on, the worst offenders I have seen over the years are the ones making the most noise about others being on there ground. tongue you know who you are clown

The worst offenders I've seen are those that don't know which end of a GPS to use, don't know where the nearest DMP office is, don't care where that office is and don't care about leaseholders forking out rents, rates and AHS survey fees. You know who you are  Twisted Evil .

Unfortunately, the Mining Act does not differentiate between a small operator/ leaseholder and the corporate leaseholders. So if changes are made to allow you to do what you want then you'd be treading on the toes of the small, alluvial prospectors that own leases. Any ideas on how to make the differentiation would be most welcome at the DMP.

We should all have to abide by the same rules, not one set for us and another for them, and we have every right to access all parts of our country.

There's only one set of rules and they are "The WA Mining Act". If you reckon that people are abusing that act, which is a law of the land, then take it to the Warden's Court. What you are actually asking for IS TWO SETS OF RULES,,,,,,,,,,,one for detector operators and another for leaseholders.

au-fever

Wedgetail

Back to top Go down

Post by Flouro on Sun 28 Dec 2014, 2:37 pm

Hi All,

Same old same olde,things havn't changed since wayback...the olde timers that sank a mine were always hassled by the dryblowers, the guys trying to earn some HARD old cash.....why the fu$%#@ck cant we learn to get along

The land grabbers should piss off as they are doing exactly what we are doing, if and when they actually find something, then go and peg the blasted thing to make it yours

Why can't someone work it out , you know, like catore for everyone not just the select few

I know of a lease holder who catores for everyone, so long as they go about it in the right way, it's not that hard to do AND he benefits from it as well

It's all mine attitude has got to stop, there is a lot of greed out there and we should respect each others natural rights and there wouldn't be a need for all this bullsh%^$#t

End of rant ,
Ron

Flouro

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs on Sun 28 Dec 2014, 3:26 pm

Wedgetail wrote:
Bignuggs wrote:There in lies the story and state of things with detecting.
Mind you, I'm buggered why we have to pay a fee to get on a granted EL, especially when  a company isn't doing anything with the ground.  But that's life and until the laws are changed we gotta deal with it.

True story - a small operator, Exploration Licence holder out at Mt Ida get's a Section 20a (now 40e) application in the post from the DMP. It was taken out by a bloke in Victoria. The EL holder took the opportunity to write to the bloke and point out to him that as the EL holder, he was an alluvial goldminer that using a dryblower to recover gold from the EL and tells him he can't go here and he can't go there etc. The Victorian rocks up on the EL starts standing on his doogs and demanding he can go where he likes. The EL holder tells him he can't.

The applicant complains to the DMP in Kal. The "DMP Police" front up at the EL holders house in Kal and put him through the wringer for being a naughty boy - when all he was doing was protecting his EL as he is entitled to do under the Mining Act.

Now let's see who's paying the piper here. EL holder pays out around 800 bucks application fee for the EL. He probably went through the aborigine rip off as well. Anyway, the lease gets granted. He starts spending real money on dryblowing. Plus, he now has to pay DMP rent of about 500 bucks per year as well as shire rates of around 300 bucks per annum. The bill gets worse every year and yet he's forced to stand by and watch as a "blow in" takes his gold.

On the other hand the "blow in" gets the gold for 25 bucks. Today's detectors are good enough to clean out a patch so well that the payable gold, the type that pays the bills, is all but gone. How do I know? Because I've been on the receiving end of such instances.

So, Cliff, consider that when you complain about paying a fee. And Cliff, also have a think about exactly who are "the real mongrels with no respect" when the above occurs.

Me? I'd have Section 40e scrapped on the holdings of smaller, non-corporate EL holders if I had my way. Sect 40e was intended to break the choke hold of corporate miners on kms of ground. It wasn't intended to be used on the holdings of small operators who themselves are no more the ordinary prospectors.

Thanks for your input Les. The holder of a granted EL can object to access providing the excuse is legitimate and you know that and us little people have to accept it. but to me that sounds likes prospecting not exploration. Or are you saying it was not an EL and it was a granted mining/spl lease.
Clarify what you are saying. If it was a granted EL, how does moving in with ya dryblowing equipment not been classed as mining or what others do with an SPL.
If a company went in and dug a bloody big hole like they do, on an EL, I'm sure it would be called mining. But then again, maybe not seeing the pricks have the government in it's pocket.
To me, this sounds like a typical case of what APLA is dead against. Double standards.
I'll keep complaining about paying a fee, but I do pay it and I have to hope I don't get knocked back.
so don't preach to me. The mining laws are there for everyone, not a select few.
Now that I'm retired, I think it's time to see if I can join the APLA delegate mob.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gasgoyne on Sun 28 Dec 2014, 4:12 pm

What I have told by a mining registrar is that the cost to DMP in time spent processing the application is more than the $25 that is charged.
I was also told that these permits are always granted, they are never knocked back.
I also know of an individual who was doing exploration on an exploration licence with the intent of proving up an alluvial resource and had dozens of 40e permits issued over the tenement.

Just because you do not see any on-ground work, it doesn't mean there is not any. These days, people are spending a lot more money on geophysics prior to drilling than in the past.

Gasgoyne

Back to top Go down

Post by Wedgetail on Sun 28 Dec 2014, 7:00 pm

Cliff,

I clearly stated it was an EL.

There are many conditions on the various types of licence and lease. On an EL the stipulation is the ability to "move" 10,000 tonnes of dirt with the possibility of getting more tonnage when one applies for it. Same with a PL. Initially, with a PL, the tonnage is an automatic 500 tonnes with an increase up to 5000 tonnes on application. After that you can get even more but it needs another application & a bloody good reason. So you can see that what it is termed "exploration" or "prospecting" aren't really that much different. On either you can move dirt. What you do with that dirt is not specified in the Act. You can dryblow it, you can wash it, you can out it through a mill - anything you like. You can move dirt on any type of lease or licence. Study the Mining Act and you'll know this. Indeed, nowhere in the Act is the term "prospecting" actually defined. It matters little what you, me or others reckon is "prospecting", "exploring" or "mining". It's what the Act says that matters. Until that's changed, that's what we have to put up with.

BTW - ML's are practically unlimited ONCE the mining proposal has been accepted by the DMP. ALL OF THESE are subject to rigorous oversight by the DMP's Environmental Section, and they are gaining more power as each day passes.

Cliffy, I'm not preaching, I'm simply saying that there is another point of view that needs to be considered. I'm informing you that the Mining Act is what it is. However, I do find it unfair that you, as a moderator can have an opinion, yet I'm accused of "preaching". My livelihood depends on knowing what the Act says. As protectors of the pastime, all operators should know the Mining Act - in detail. Only by knowing the Act in detail can you have a hope of getting it changed.

But, join APLA, because ranting on here won't change a thing. BTW - Best of luck with APLA - been there and done that for many years in the past. APLA needs new ideas and new people, and possibly a GKITA!! You sound like the man they need.

PS - I'll get the actual EL number at Mt Ida once the DMP finish their usual Sunday evening data back-up.

Wedgetail

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 28 Dec 2014, 7:28 pm

well we have the think tanks working overtime--

We wont change anything of this format but we will certainly have a platform to spring a few ideas into APLA's meeting room voicing concerns from the troops.

I am fully aware that there is a heap of members on here that do prospecting for a living and there are also those that don't have leases coz all the ground that comes available is quickly snapped up by the night shift crew.

one point is that u r not free to treat the dirt as u see fit--u have to go through the procedures as set out by the mines dept-fill in all the questions and tick all the boxes of concern. U have to show that u can do what u say u can do etc etc hence the environmental section that needs your full attention.

at the end of the day it begs the question --how mining companies and resource companies can write off $100,000 in expenditure and not do a thing on that lease or any other M leases that are 50 to 100 ks away from each other.

Maybe someone is lying or they are simply just flaunting the so called ACT to their own benefit in hope that it might all be sold to another company..
Same as people owning 50-400 leases --its physically impossible to carry out the expenditure--so one begs the question again, WHY IS IT SO?

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum