Dryblowers club. Who's in.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dryblowers club. Who's in.

Post by pilbaragold on Sat 25 Oct 2014, 3:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Seems to be a few working or about to work a dryblower. I'll start with pic's.

First POS.

In action years ago.

pilbaragold

Back to top Go down

Re: Dryblowers club. Who's in.

Post by martinjsto on Sat 03 Jan 2015, 5:44 pm

she seems to run sweet Tom, some good gold there. i knew i missed a few on my last trip out there lol.. actually I missed all of them... still looks like there is some good gold on the lease, good to see and hope it holds out and only gets better. I see Sheryl has got the hand of the loader pretty quickly. good trip buddy.

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 03 Jan 2015, 6:28 pm

while u buggers are having a go ---I'm still parked up but time is coming to resurrect everything

even me trailer with some of the gear is still loaded and inching to get out there--hopefully

just gotta bring each one of the dry blowers in to get a face lift and a tuck and cut---to b sure

all good fun

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying kiwi on Sat 03 Jan 2015, 8:49 pm

Still a bit there Martin but got to move a fair bit of dirt to get to it, grade is not really cutting it. Was the chiefs fist crack at running the loader and got the hang of it pretty quick, I just had to push the pay up into heaps for her to load up, few more trips and I will be out of a job.  Very Happy  Ray few projects on the go there takes a bit to get the whole show up and running then keep it running my biggest problem is getting the time. The changes I made last time seem to have paid off bugger all down time this time around, biggest drama was keeping air in my wheels slow leeks through the 3 piece rims can add changing loader tires to my CV now will take up a heap of slime next time hopefully plug the holes.

Flying kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 04 Jan 2015, 6:17 am

its never ending--just as u think u r over the trouble---something else comes out and bites u on the goanna.

with yah tyres--u might want to get hold of a Litre of bead sealer---so long as the rims are free of rust---wire buff on a drill usually surfices.

There is a mob who make airless tyres and look the part..1800 883 378--TUFF STUFF AUSTRALIA.

all the best out there--

--Keep an eye on the weather coz theres a LOW of the Kimberley coast which wants to brew up into trouble--rain might eventuate late this week.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 23 Jan 2015, 6:26 am

heres a small unit for someone to tinker with..
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/perth-region/miscellaneous-goods/-gold-dry-blower/1064257562

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 23 Jan 2015, 6:31 am

this fella was way ahead of his target--
http://museum.wa.gov.au/research/collections/social-history/history-department-collection/lordens-patent-dryblower

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum