perth 4x4 --7" till 9" NOV 2014

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

perth 4x4 --7" till 9" NOV 2014

Post by Guest on Sun 12 Oct 2014, 5:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm not absolutely sure but the 4x4 show is on again in Perth around the first week of Nov if there is anyone interested in maybe picking up a bargain or two..

regards
oneday

Last edited by oneday on Sun 26 Oct 2014, 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: perth 4x4 --7" till 9" NOV 2014

Post by Bignuggs on Wed 05 Nov 2014, 5:45 pm

No beer tent ?? bugger  affraid
Looks like Ray will get his wish.  I'll be walking around with a bottle of tetleys ice tea in my hand  
It's not funny Raymond  Evil or Very Mad   Razz

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 08 Nov 2014, 4:15 pm

if anyone sees any good ideas at the show this weekend --take a photo --grab a business card--always on the look out.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 09 Nov 2014, 5:08 am

Went to the show on Friday, lots of overpriced gear and way too many caravans, suppose there are many 5 star campers these days, not so much 4x4 vehicles, a mate who was after another fridge looked at some engels and found that they were cheaper at Rays Outdoors, found some well prices solar panels and some other interesting stuff.

One bloke was doing a tent pole with inbuit led lights, solar charging panel and connection and shelf to charge your phone, great idea but a bit steep at $350 I thought.

Pretty impressed with the Ostrich wing awning setup its easy to use, sets up in seconds and gives good shade over the side and rear of the car, easy to do than the pull out shade awning, but about 3 times the price.

Lastly we were stuck in the carpark for about an hour trying to get out, until somone decided to direct traffic, I probably would not bother going again if its at that venue, easier to shop online as you can compare prices a lot better.

au-fever

Back to top Go down

Post by Topcat on Sun 09 Nov 2014, 5:57 am

I agree with au-fever. I went on Friday & over 2/3rds of the exhibitions were caravans & didn't see any show bargins at reduced prices....probably. be the last one I attend.

Cheers

Ted

Ted

HAVE WHEELS WILL TRAVEL
Topcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 09 Nov 2014, 6:54 am

those ostrich wings look good but with any awning u have to anchor it down to the ground as the first gust of wind will destroy it.

Its a pity there wasn't too many bargains if any by the feedback.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum