prospecting wedding

View previous topic View next topic Go down

prospecting wedding

Post by albo on Sun 27 Jul 2014, 8:49 pm

Yep ol prospector Steve Collette , mt magnet mainly ( codger ) & his mighty fine girl Terral Platt a prospector from Bathurst , partners for 12years or so are to be wed around early October , I don't know the exact day yet & bugger me iv got the privilege of being their best man ... just keeping you all in the loop , best thing was Terral found a 4.5 grammer just on dusk today & very happy she is . happy days , albo.
albo

Back to top Go down

Re: prospecting wedding

Post by Guest on Mon 28 Jul 2014, 7:19 am

when I read the heading I thought this young fella is back from bangcock and dragged a bride back--bloody hell that was quick work--but alais got the wrong loop..

all the best at the wedding--

photos of u in a tux now that worth waiting for..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by albo on Mon 28 Jul 2014, 6:59 pm

ha ha tux don't think so , redneck special for me mate ,thongs an all , double pluggers as well, ausy style , il put the pics up mate after the big event , any way Ray enloy the cool while it lasts, its unfortunately all uphill as far as the heat goes from now on into the stinking hot Pilbara , yep stay in the air con office & leave the dry blowin till next season ol mate is my advice, cheers albo.
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 28 Jul 2014, 7:09 pm

hi Mate

the way things are panning out up here we might have to get a late start with the air cons blasting away full time--

3 air cons on the old van and an air con in the tractor and annex I brought in Perth should make the hot days and nights more comfy.

u have fun at the wedding--WE all cant wait to see the great man all dolled up with his dancing shoes on..

struth there might be a couple of strays out there and u never know yah luck

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by albo on Wed 30 Jul 2014, 3:49 pm

arr getin old .. always sniffen but. cheers 
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by albo on Fri 07 Nov 2014, 10:24 am

Well it was a great wedding , not too big , mainly prospectors & their close family ,the codgers may post some pics if they choose ..... don't post any of me after the cap came off the Cracken rum [ triffic rum ] bottle please Steve Laughing A great time , no swear words or lations fighting , happy days & thanks , albo.
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto on Fri 07 Nov 2014, 10:31 am

good to have a shindig every now and again Albo, fgmjfhk gotta watch the rum but, jhgigfif still gives me tingles in the spine thinking of the last drop I had... glad it was a great night, congrats to the happy couple

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum