Pro find pin pointer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pro find pin pointer

Post by snapper on Tue 11 Sep 2012, 5:21 pm

Last week i bought the new minelab pin pointer and while i had a problem with it to start with it turned out to be a crapy battery, so with a new Duracell battery i took it out this morning for a whirl, i found 4 little nuggets about .2 or .3 and i knew they were shallow so i tried to pin point them before i dug and it found them pretty easy so i only gave a small scape and had them out, i think this will come in handy when using a big coil and trying to pin point small nuggets, i mainly bought this pin pointer for the bigger deeper nuggets that i dont want to hit with the pick and looking forward to that day wegr so far i like it and as long as the detector is 3' or more away from it when using there is no problen with interfierence, cheers Stu [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by snapper on Tue 11 Sep 2012, 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
snapper

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro find pin pointer

Post by Guest on Tue 11 Sep 2012, 5:30 pm

Good stuff Stu, glad ya got it sorted mate.
The Garrett pro pointer wouldn't have seen them buggers, in that video of Peaky digging a nugget outta caprock the useless thing couldn't see a 1.5 grammer and it was only a couple more inches down in the cement.

Happy hunts mate
Pete

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum